3 Great PC optimization softwares 2019

Here you can ask/answer questions related to pc issues
Cdesignz
Admin
Admin

Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:49 pm

Iolo System MechanicShow
Iolo System Mechanic removes junk files and unwanted apps, blocks bloatware and unwanted auto-run settings, clears out RAM and wipes various logs, browser histories and caches.
Download [here]
Piriform CCleanerShow
Piriform CCleaner has been around for a long time, and part of the reason for its ongoing popularity is that it cleans the parts of your PC that many other free system optimization tools don't.

There's a paid-for version of the optimization toolkit that adds real time protection and cleanup scheduling, but the free edition of CCleaner covers the important stuff such as removing temporary files, getting rid of browser caches, removing unwanted cookies while keeping the useful ones and so on.
Download [here]
Razer CortexShow
If your system struggles when you're trying to get your game on, Razer Cortex could well be the answer. This free PC optimization software suspends unnecessary system processes, clears out memory and defrags your system to get the very best game performance possible.

Razer Cortex is available for Windows 7, 8 and 10, and while the differences won't make you jump up and down in astonishment - for most people the results will mean slightly smoother visuals rather than astonishing performance improvements - it does automate the fiddly process of turning off unnecessary software and services when it's time to play.
Download [here]
My system:
Pc-case: Thermaltake P3 Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 GPU: 2 x Asus R9 270x in CrossFireX PSU: Antec HCG 620M CPU: Intel I5-4670K CPU-Cooler: Corsair H100i Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB SSD: Samsung 840 120GB HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Audiocard: Asus Xonar D2X Optical drive: Asus BlueRay